Cement Bonding Additive
We are manufacturer and supplier of Cement Bonding Additive which is good quality and export worthily in the brand name of PERMA. Our most of products are highly used for floor repairs, waterproof plaster and bonding old concrete to new and various application in India.
Perma Latex AR is a high quality emulsion which enhances the performance of cement, mortar and concrete. Some examples from its innumerable uses are as follows:
1. An excellent product in concrete repairs as in combination with cement (1:1) it produces a very strong primer and as an additive in the mortar to make strong waterproof plaster.
2. In case of multilayered plaster Perma Latex AR bonding slurry helps in building up layer. The bond coat not only serves as a bonding agent but also as a waterproof barrier.
3. Perma Latex AR modified mortar is used in joining prefabricated members and as bedding mortar in precast block work to secure water tight joints.
4. In terrace waterproofing and patch up repairs Perma Latex AR forms an important member as it helps bonding new plaster and also helps in making non shrink crack free mortar for repairs.
5. Cement Perma Latex AR slurries are used as corrosion inhibitor on exposed reinforcements and on bridge girders to protect them from attack of chlorides and sulphates.
1. Perma Latex AR is a very strong bonding agent for mortars and concrete to bond with old concrete, stone, steel, brick etc.
2. Perma Latex AR is a strong corrosion inhibitor. It prevents entry of chloride and sulphate ions into the cementitious structure.
3. Perma Latex AR is a superior waterproofing product.
4. Perma Latex AR is an excellent adhesive for tiles, stones, marble and granite tiles.
5. It is very easy to use and is non toxic. Perma Latex AR poses no environmental hazards.
6. Perma Latex AR increases the compressive, tensile and flexural strength of concrete and mortars.
7. Perma Latex AR makes mortars non shrink, strong and dust proof.
8. Perma Latex AR is successfully used as a primer to brick bat coba systems on terraces.
9. Perma Latex AR is economical than many similar products yet gives multifold advantages.
Concrete Repair Solution
We are one of the leading reputed manufacturer and exporter of Concrete Repair Product in India. These concrete materials are very strength in application for underwater constructions and repairs. Our concrete material is easy to apply and makes the repairs more effectively and strong.
Perma Recrete UW is a cementitious grey powder with micro fine aggregates and glass fibre reinforcements. This product needs only addition of requisite quantity of water to form a thixotropic paste.
The product is thixotropic and has anti washout properties hence easy to work within underwater repairs and construction. This property helps the divers with clear visibility of the workmanship and the work can be carried out precisely.
The product develops high early and ultimate strengths which is very important in under water construction and repair works.
Perma Recreate UW is non-shrink and hence does not develop any cracks. This keeps the repaired area strong.
Perma Recrete UW is waterproof hence it protects the reinforcement from corroding.
Perma Recrete UW is available in 10 kg and 25 kg lined HDPE sacks.
We manufacture & export superior range of Polymer Mortar to our clients. The polymeric admixtures include latexes or emulsions, re dispersible polymer powders, water-soluble polymers etc.
Perma Polycrete is a cementitious grey powder with micro fine aggregates which allows reconcreting of the damaged, dilapidated structures. The product is a boon for present day rehabilitation engineers. The product needs only addition of water to form concrete with enormous initial and final strengths. The product is reinforced with glass fibres to strengthen cohesion and make it crack resistant.
1. Perma Polycrete is fairly viscous hence it can be applied on vertical surfaces and soffit of beams and ceiling with ease.
2. Perma Polycrete develops light compressive, tensile and flexural strength in excess of parent concrete.
3. Perma Polycrete develops a very strong bond with the parent concrete. It is impermeable and protects reinforcements from corrosion.
4. It does not need elaborate curing, just sprinkling water for 2-3 days is sufficient for gaining good compressive strength.
Perma Polycrete is available in 10 kg and 25 kg sacks.
Waterproofing Chemicals For Terrace