Polypropylene Fiber Manufacturer
WE MANUFACTURE POLYPROPYLENE FIBRES FOR PLASTERS AND CONCRETE
Perma Recon Fibres are precision cut polypropylene fibres in two sizes of 6 mm and 12 mm which are used in plasters and in floor screeds to produce crack free and durable wall plasters, concrete panels and durable floor screeds. Perma Recon Fibres are milky white strands of poly propylene supplied in 6 mm and 12 mm lengths. The smaller 6 mm ones are used in plaster mixes where as the longer 12 mm ones are used in floor screeds.
Perma Recon Fibres are used as additive in mortars for making crack free internal and external plasters of buildings. Re-Con Fibers are also used as an admixture in floor screed concrete for making crack free and abrasion resisting floors, as a secondary reinforcement in large bays of concrete to get over surface cracks.
Perma Recon Fibres when mixed in mortar or screed concrete disperse themselves immediately and uniformly to act as reinforcements which do not allow the hardened plasters and floor screeds to crack
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. In mortar mixes add 125 gms of 6mm Re-Con Fibers per bag of 50 kg cement for achieving a crack free internal and external plasters.
2. In floors screed add 125gms of 12mm Re-Con Fibers per 50 kg bag of cement for achieving a crack free and abrusion resisting floors. The above dosage mentioned are maximum. The minimum dosages recommended is 100 gms to a bag of cement.
1. Perma Recon Fibres make the plasters and screeds crack free.
2. Perma Recon Fibres improves the compressive, tensile, and flexural strengths of mortars and screed concrete.
3. When used in floor screed Perma Recon Fibres increases the abrasive strength and hence long life of the industrial floors.
4. Perma Recon Fibres are non-corrosive hence long life of plasters and screeds.